115 / 120 PLATYPUSGas
The Platypus is a mobile/modular house mover:
The Platypus lifts and moves manufactured housing units with ease. Mating the halves of a modular or doublewide home is achieved without jacking or rolling. As a result, productivity is higher and the job site is safer. The Platypus's radio remote control removes the operator from a hazardous position and allows an unobstructed view of the work zone. By reducing hazards and man-hours per set, the Platypus offers a quick return on investment by lowering major cost factors!
Move it, Steer it, and Lift it into place – Quickly, Safely, and Precisely!
The Platypus is equipped with heavy-duty excavator-type tracks (street pads) for a dependable long service life, expertly designed to make lifting and moving mobile and modular housing units quick, easy and safe! The Platypus's hydraulic system, powered by a Kohler engine of your choice, provides the power and flexibility to accurately position the housing unit, even on the most demanding of work sites.
Diesel powered Model 120
The Model 120 Diesel Platypus is identical and has the same quality build and design features as the 115 Platypus. We have paired it with a Kohler Diesel engine to deliver more torque at lower speeds making it more desirable for certain jobs.
- Length … 20'-0" (240") (Transport Mode)
- Length … 18'-0" (216") (Work Mode)
- Width … 4'-8" (56")
- Weight … 7,440 lbs. (Gross)
- Height … 2'-8" (32") (Extended)
- Height … 1'-4" (16") (Lowered)
- Lifting Capacity … 50,000 lbs.
- Radio remote control
- 2-speed torque hubs
- Transport axle
- Hinged engine pan
- Framing spade / Lifting-body extension (extends to 14'-9")
- 27 HP Kohler gas engine (115 Platypus)
- 25 HP Kohler diesel engine (120 Platypus)
- Extended lifting-body extension (extends to 16'-1")