PTD-264 Ultra Delimber
The PTD-264 Ultra is a proven design!
This 4-knife pull-thru delimber comes equipped with an integrated topping saw. It is suited for use in hardwood or pine. The 72" wide throat opening, a special roller, and our unique knife design makes delimbing trees smooth and easy. It comes mounted on a cradle constructed of high alloy steel. We also use top quality rotation bearings, pivot bushings, and rollers. Its ease of operation yields maximum production.
To help you determine your preferred equipment layout on a job site, see this equipment configuration aid.
- Length … 8'-0" (96")
- Width … 7'-3" (87")
- Weight … 8,700 lbs.
- Height … 8'-2" (98")
- 44" Roller-tip Saw Bar
- 3/4 Pitch - 68 Link Saw Chain, Direct Driven
- Automatic, Piston Actuated Saw Chain Oiler
- 2.5 Gallon Oil Reservoir Capacity
- 4" Minimum Incircled (Dia.)
- 26" Maximum Incircled (Dia.)
- 18" Pull-Assist Roller (Dia.)
* Larger diameters accomidated, but not completely incircled.
- 100% Hi-alloy Steel
- Heavy-Wall High-Strength Frame Tubing
- Four, Hi-alloy, Wear Hardening Steel Knives